Thursday, July 30, 2009

Two Months


When I was younger I would always ask when it was going to be Christmas? The answer I always received from my parents was "its just around the corner...and it will be here before you know it, time passes fast." I never understood what they meant about time passes fast, as sometimes I asked in July and found out that Christmas was six months away. I am now starting to Understand what my parents were talking about when they would say "Time passes fast".
My wife, Taylor and I have been married for two months today! I just can not believe that it has been two months already. I can remember the times that we talked about the date, when Taylor would be woken up by phone call at 6 in the morning, and I would stay up till 1 am talking to her. I can remember flying to Utah to visit, and her visit during thanksgiving. And it does not seem that long ago that we met in the Sacred Grove in Palmyra and I asked her to marry me.
I have learned that you're parents have some experience and are not as crazy as you think they are when you are a teenager. As slowly I am seeing things that my parents (from both sides of the family) do know a little about what they are talking about.
"Time flies when you're having fun" thats all I can say about my marriage with Taylor. It has been the best two months of my life and I can not wait to build up more memories with her.

1 comment:

Brittny said...

It just keeps moving faster too. Congratulations to you both!